We respect our user's privacy and expect the same from you too for others.
- All information about you such as contact information and personal information you provide during the registration process should be accurate and correct.
- Any of your information which we require from you if ever changes should be updated in your profile by you within 48hours.
- We do not sell or expose your personal information to any third party, unless required by the governing law of your residing country.
- Creating more than one personal account on EasyPaper is prohibited.
- Submitting false information about yourself is also prohibited, failing to comply with may result in the termination your account.
- Accessing or trying to access someone else' data stored on EasyPaper which is not publicly visible for you will be treated as a crime, and necessary actions will be taken, even prosecution.
- Trying to expose information about someone else' which the owner of that information doesn't wants to be made public, on EasyPaper is discouraged, failing to comply with may result in legal actions against you(not us).
- The Posts written by you, your full legal name, country of residence, profile picture are the only details visible publicly, rest of the details submitted by you to us is visible to you and us only.
- At the time of registration your username must be closely and directly related to your actual name.
- At the time of registration your first name and last name must be a part of your legal name. Entering nick names, pet names or invalid texts may result in the termination of your account.
- While we take atmost care of protecting your privacy and details, we don't guarantee it.
- We don't accept plagiaristic content on EasyPaper and expect you to not submit any blog containing plagiaristic materials(text,video,image etc.). If you do so, only you'll be responsible for the actions taken by law and copyright owner.
- These policies may change ever in future and we'll try to notify you about it. You automatically adhere to those possible changes.